Unfortunately our VIP seats have now been completely booked up for all three dates. We apologise if you weren’t able to book VIP seating, but we do hope you will still join us on the green for Strawberries & Screen. There are often last minute cancellations, so please do ask one of our ambassadors at the event in case seats become available.
VIP seats are limited and slots fill up quickly so we recommend booking as early as possible. Places must be booked at least 24 hours in advance using the calendar below.
– This is a complimentary service – there is no charge for booking a VIP seat.
– A maximum of 4 VIP seats may be reserved per booking per person
-Please note that we can only reserve up to 4 seats at one time and you will need to provide the name of each attendee. If your party is bigger, you will need to make a second reservation for further seats.All children must be accompanied by an adult
– Unavailable days/slots are shown as greyed out on the calendar, ‘pinked out’ days are fully booked.
– Your booking is not confirmed until you click on the ‘confirm booking’ button at the base of the confirm booking screen. At busy times there may be more that one person trying to book – the same slot at the same time. If your booking is not accepted, please try again for a different slot.
– Once booking is confirmed you will receive further information by email, including details of how to amend or cancel your booking.
– Please give at least 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel your booking.
– Bookings can’t be made on the day of your visit.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or if necessary call 0845 6800682. (Please note; response times are likely to be quicker by email – the phone line is only accessible during office hours and might get very busy.)
|July 2017 Back to March|