Meet Santa and his Elves at home in his grotto!
Come and meet the man himself in his magical Grotto.
The Grotto opens on Saturday 12 November 2016. Pre-booked appointments are available from Sunday, 13 November, and we are then open every Friday, Saturday & Sunday until the end of November. In December the Grotto will be open every day (except Mondays) from Thursday,1 December until Friday, 23 December 2016.
Please note that online bookings will not be available for the dates of our Christmas Lights Switch-On event on 12 November, and during the Chelsea Christmas Shopping Weekend from 3-4 December. For these dates only, families will be able to attend on the day and grotto visits will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. If you wish for children to visit Santa’s grotto during these dates, we advise arriving early at the Square to avoid disappointment.
Places are limited and popular slots fill up quickly so we recommend booking as early as possible. Places must be booked at least 24 hours in advance using the calendar below.
Bookings close online 24 hours ahead of each date. This means that in the case of late cancellations that there may be standby appointments available on the day, although we cannot guarantee this.
- This is a complimentary service – there is no charge for visiting Santa’s Grotto, however we suggest a £5 donation to charity. Your donation will go in full to the Kensington & Chelsea Foundation, which raises funds on behalf of charities working throughout the Royal Borough. This Christmas, we are supporting the Chelsea Community Hospital School (CCHS), a fantastic charity which provides education for children whilst they are in hospital. Every penny we receive from you will be donated to CCHS.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult and a maximum of 3 children may be booked per adult. If you would like to book more than 3 children, then you should complete another booking and ensure another adult accompanies you on your visit.
- Sessions are for groups of children (often 10 or more) and are up to 25 minutes long.
- Please note that if you are late for your booked appointment we cannot allow you to enter after a session has started as we want to make each session with Santa as special as it can be. We will however do all we can to try and accommodate you in a later session subject to availability.
- Unavailable days/slots are shown as greyed out on the calendar, ‘pinked out’ days are fully booked.
- Your booking is not confirmed until you click on the ‘confirm booking’ button at the base of the confirm booking screen. At busy times there may be more that one person trying to book the same slot at the same time. If your booking is not accepted, please try again for a different slot.
- Once booking is confirmed you will receive further information by email, including details of how to amend or cancel your booking.
- Appointments can’t be made on the day of your visit, however standby slots may be available. Please note; we cannot reserve any standby slots in advance – please turn up at the Grotto and speak to the Elf at the door!
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com or if necessary call 0845 6800682. (Please note; response times are likely to be quicker by email – the phone line is only accessible during office hours and might get very busy.)
November 2018 Back to February